Kennedy Ring - 2.52 carat umber colored sapphire
Our latest Kennedy ring pays homage to the uniqueness of sapphires. Featuring a 2.52 carat color-changing asscher-cut sapphire, this one-of-a-kind gem transitions from umber with red and green flecks in natural light to an earthy red in incandescent light. Set in a classic solitaire design with triple prongs for a touch of vintage charm in a grounded and elegant style.
- Set with a 2.52 carat asscher-cut, heated sapphire, ethically sourced via Caleb B. Quashen from Madagascar
- Half-round band with width of 1.7mm
- Raised setting so bands or stacking rings will sit flush against it.
- We love it paired with the Kendall ring
- Made of 14 karat yellow gold
- Currently a size 6. Please allow 7-10 days for complimentary resizing.
- Made in San Francisco