Laurel Ring - 1.49 Carat Pink Purple Radiant Sapphire
The Laurel ring is an eye-catcher. Featuring a 1.49 carat pink-purple radiant sapphire that’s color can only be described as truly exceptional. A shade like this one is not only stunning to look at, but incredible to find—it’s not often that we see such a lovely shade of pink-purple.
To bring out all of its radiance, the center stone is accented by VS/SI1-clarity oval diamonds and sits in a 14 karat yellow gold, double-prong setting that’s slightly lifted so a band will sit flush. Whether you choose to wear this as an engagement ring or a right-hand delight, the Laurel ring is a piece you can cherish forever.
- Made of 14 karat yellow gold
- Set with a 1.49 carat pinkish purple radiant sapphire. Heat treated and ethically sourced from Madagascar via Caleb B. Quashen
- Set with approximately .13 carats of natural accent diamonds (VS/SI1 clarity; H color)
- The Millie ring is a perfect companion
- Currently this ring is a size 6. Please allow 7-10 days for complimentary resizing.
- Made in San Francisco, CA