Scarlett Ring - 2.24 Carat Teal Blue Radiant Sapphire
The Scarlett ring is truly one of a kind with an unreal 2.34 carat, rich-blue sapphire that glimmers teal and green in natural light. What makes this unheated, ethically-sourced gem so special are the natural bands of blue deep within the stone (evident on the left side in the main photo). This is a unique color pattern and can be thought of as the fingerprint of the stone - extremely unique and one-of-a-kind! Complimented by 0.22 carats of natural white diamonds, this ring is utterly glamorous yet easy to slip on every day.
- Made of 14 karat yellow gold
- Set with a 2.34 carat radiant cut sapphire. This stone is unheated and was ethically sourced from Madagascar via Caleb B. Quashen.
- Set with approximately .22 carats of natural white diamonds (clarity: SI1+; color: G/H)
- Current this ring is a size 6. Please allow 7-10 days for complimentary resizing
- This ring is stackable
- Pairs beautifully with the Madison ring
- Made in San Francisco
- One of a kind
- FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges on sale items.