Ashia Ring - 2.04 Carat Teal Oval Sapphire
You're looking at a 2.04 carat unheated sapphire. And there are so many details about this stone we adore: the beautiful oval-brilliant cut, the naturally occurring blue-green color. Simply accented with six small diamonds on the band, this Ashia ring puts the emphasis on the truly magnificent center stone.
- Set with a 2.04 carat oval sapphire; unheated; ethically soured from Madagascar.
- Approximately 0.03 carats of natural white diamonds with clarity SI1+ and color of H+
- Half-round band with width of 1.66mm
- Raised setting so a band will sit flush against it. We love it paired with the Daphne ring.
- Made of 14 karat yellow gold
- Currently a size 6. Please allow 7-10 days for complimentary resizing.
- Made in San Francisco