We've been holding on to this old European cut diamond for some time, just waiting for the right project. When we stumbled upon the beautifully cut, minty-green tourmalines set in our Brighton ring we new they were a match made in heaven. Perhaps it's the old-time-y sparkle of the diamond or maybe it's the lively green color of the tourmalines that makes this ring feel so darn happy. This ring is one-of-a-kind -- because who knows when we'll find stones just like this again.
- Made of 14 karat yellow gold
- Set with a .14 carat old european cut diamond (VS2 clarity; G/H color)
- Set with four 5mm x 3mm mint colored oval tourmalines (approximately .98cts)
- Band is half-round and 1.6mm wide
- Currently ring is a size 6. Ready to ship.
- If resizing is needed, please allow 2 weeks before shipping.