Jacey Ring - 2.52 Carat Bicolor Sapphire
This ring features one of the most incredible and rare bi-color sapphires we've laid eyes on recently. At 2.52 carats, this step-emerald cut stone features three color profiles— lemon yellow, chartreuse green, and light blue. Simply adorned with baguette diamonds on either side, this Jacey ring puts the focus on the incredible center stone.
- Set with 2.52 carat bi-color (parti), step-cut, emerald cut sapphire. This stone has been heated and was ethically sourced from Madagascar.
- Set with approximately 0.26 carats of natural diamonds with clarity SI1 or better and color H or better
- Half- round band, band width measures 1.6 mm, raised setting so bands will sit flush
- Currently a size 6.
- Please allow 7-10 days for complimentary resizing.
- Made from 14K yellow gold
- Made in San Francisco