You may already know that it takes millions of years for diamonds to form in the Earth. But you may not know that Old Mine Cut diamonds, like the one we have here, are also old. Diamonds like this gorgeous vintage stone were the most common diamond cut from the early 18th century to end of the 19th century. Unlike modern diamonds that are cut with high tech machinery this diamond dates back to when stones were cut by hand which is what gives it its charm and personality. We have a soft place in our hearts for Old Mine Cuts, not just for their beauty but also because we enjoy pondering where this diamond may have been over the last one hundred to three hundred years! And now it's available to follow along on your journey.
- Made of 14 karat yellow gold
- Set with a .87 carat old mine cut diamond with a clarity of SI1 and color grade of I/J
- Set with approximately .13 carats of natural accent diamonds (VS/SI1 clarity; H color)
- Currently this ring is a size 6.25. Please allow 1-2 weeks for complimentary resizing.
- Made in San Francisco, CA
- One of a kind