*Available at Gem Breakfast!*
We are at a loss as to how to describe this very special sapphire. It has been described as silver, grey, light blue and even violet with hues of green. We don't know what to call it, but we know it's unheated, meaning this color was naturally formed in the Earth and that it's, well, just perfect. This ring is one of a kind, because how will we ever find a sapphire like this again?
- Unheated sapphire weighing .60 carats
- Half halo of .32 carats of natural, conflict-free, white diamonds
- Made of 14 karat yellow gold
- Band is 1.5mm wide
- Currently a size 6.5. Please allow one week for complimentary resizing, if needed.
- Sapphire ring sold separately from diamond band (see Lyla Ring)
- Made in San Francisco.