Marigold Ring - 2.45 Carat Blush-Peach Diamond
Why the Marigold ring is special: At center is an incredibly unusual 2.45 carat blush-peach natural diamond. Not only does it have an enchanting color, but the fact that this stone is extremely rare makes this ring incredibly special and not something that can be duplicated.
This ring is perfect for: Those who love a romantic look and appreciate the unrepeatable.
How many made: This is a one-of-a-kind design.
- Made from 14 karat yellow gold
- Set with a 2.45 carat natural oval diamond; Blush color with unique, one-of-a-kind areas of peach coloring.
- Set with a trio of round diamonds on each side of the diamond and baguette diamonds are set into the band (clarity: VS+; color: G+; approximate carat weight: .16cts)
- Flat band with width of 1.7mm
- Raised setting so bands or stacking rings will sit flush against it. We love it paired with the Daphne or Willow rings.
- Made from 14 karat solid gold
- Currently a size 6. Please allow 7-10 days for complimentary resizing, if needed.
Have a question or need help? Set up a complimentary Virtual Consultation and we'll be glad to help.