Rosalind Ring -1.71 Carat Teal-Blue Oval Sapphire
To say we were impressed by this 1.71 carat brilliant-cut sapphire would be an understatement. The bright teal color is unheated and striking up close and from a distance. It's the kind of gemstone you'll be complimented on for decades to come. Accented with a trio of pear and round diamonds on either side, this Rosalind ring recalls the charming details of 1920s engagement rings.
- Set with a 1.71 carat, unheated, medium blue-teal oval sapphire that was ethically sourced via Caleb B. Quashen from Madagascar
- Set with approximately .38 carats of natural white diamonds with clarity SI1 or better and color of H or better.
- Flat band with width of 1.7mm.
- Raised setting so bands or stacking rings will sit flush against it.
- Made in San Francisco
- Ready to ship! Please allow 7-10 days for complimentary resizing if needed.