Scarlett Ring - 2.24 Carat Teal Blue Radiant Sapphire
The Scarlett ring is truly one of a kind with an unreal 2.34 carat, rich-blue sapphire that glimmers teal and green in natural light. What makes this unheated, ethically-sourced gem so special are the natural bands of blue deep within the stone (evident on the left side in the main photo). This is a unique color pattern and can be thought of as the fingerprint of the stone. Complimented by 0.22 carats of natural white diamonds, this ring is utterly glamorous yet easy to slip on every day.
- Made of 14 karat yellow gold
- Set with a 2.34 carat radiant cut sapphire. This stone is unheated and was ethically sourced from Madagascar via Caleb B. Quashen.
- Set with approximately .22 carats of natural white diamonds (clarity: SI1+; color: G/H)
- Current this ring is a size 6. Please allow 7-10 days for complimentary resizing
- This ring is stackable
- Pairs beautifully with the Madison ring
- Made in San Francisco
- One of a kind