Colette Ring - 2.18 carat oval sapphire
Our classic Colette setting has never seen a sapphire like this one: dark, moody and mysterious! At 2.18 carats, this substantial sapphire is something special with its deep teal color that sparkles the prettiest blues and greens in the light. Two pear shaped diamonds create a tapered silhouette and contrast beautifully against the center stone. Petite round diamonds gently grace the band of the ring for a touch more sparkle.
- Made of 14 karat yellow gold
- Set with a 2.18 carat oval sapphire, unheated, ethically sourced via Caleb B. Cashen from Nigeria.
- Set with approximately .13 carats of natural white diamonds (clarity: SI1; color: G/H)
- Made in San Francisco, CA
- Ready to ship. Currently a size 5.5. Please allow 7-10 days for complimentary resizing, if needed.