We made up a new term for the unique center stone in our Jasmine ring: a blue ombré sapphire! This stone was ethically sourced out of Madagascar and ranges in color from medium to light blue throughout the stone. It's a real beauty and looks spectacular in it's 14 karat yellow gold setting. Small diamond baguettes add a touch of sparkle to the band. This ring is perfect for an active lifestyle with a full bezel protecting the sapphire.
- Made of 14 karat yellow gold
- Center sapphire is ethically sourced from Madagascar and measures 8mm x 5.9mm
- Double gallery allows lots of light into the stone
- Currently a size 6. Complimentary resizing takes 1-2 weeks.
- Six small baguette diamonds rest on a 1.65mm band
- Ready to ship
- Made in San Francisco