Sylvie Ring - 3.14 Carat Yellow Sapphire
There is something uniquely special about yellow sapphires. And this 3.14 carat, brilliant-cut stone is no different. We were completely taken by its unique, sunny color and beautiful cut details—it's truly one of a kind. Complete with two tapered baguette diamonds on either side of the center stone, this Sylvie ring marries classic design and art deco details beautifully.
SPECIFIC STONE DETAILS
- Set with a 3.14 carat, octagon shaped, unheated, soft yellow sapphire. This sapphire was ethically sourced via Caleb B. Quashen from Madagascar.
- Set with approximately .19 carats of natural white diamonds with clarity SI1 or better and color of H or better
- Half-round band with width of 1.6mm
- Un-raised setting that beautifully accommodates curved or v-shaped bands and stacking rings.
- Made from 14k solid gold
- Currently a size 6
- Please allow 7-10 days for complimentary resizing.
- Made in San Francisco