Athena Ring - 2.05ct color shift sapphire
Our ever popular Athena ring is back, this time set with a 2.05 carat color shifting sapphire. This stone radiates a beautiful teal blue-green in sunlight and changes color to a grey-purple in artificial light. It's incredible! Our signature halo mixes baguettes with round diamonds for a classic yet unique style.
Each of our Athena rings are made with one-of-a-kind sapphire center stones.
- Unheated, ethically sourced, teal-green-blue Madagascar, oval cut sapphire that color shifts to purplish-grey in artificial light.
- Dimensions of center stone: 7.70mm x 6.35mm x 5.19mm
- Made of 14 karat yellow gold
- Set with approximately .17 carats of natural white diamonds (VS/SI1; G/H) on halo and band
- Complimentary resize; Please allow approximately one week for resizing.
- Made in San Francisco