Colette Ring - (#1 of 4)
We were lucky enough to purchase a beautiful lot of round sapphires ethically sourced from Madagascar. We chose a handful of the prettiest ones from the group and made four, unique Colette rings! Each sapphire is a slightly different color, making each ring one of a kind.
The center stone in this Colette ring is a parti sapphire, meaning there are two colors present at once: blue (dominant) and green (secondary). The rich colors of this sapphire contrast beautifully against the bright sparkle of pear and round white diamonds.
- Made of 14 karat yellow gold
- Set with an approximately .45 carat blue-green sapphire
- Set with approximately .13 carats of natural white diamonds (clarity: SI1; color: G/H)
- Made in San Francisco, CA
- Ready to ship. Currently a size 6. Please allow 7-10 days for complimentary resizing, if needed