You may not be familiar with this gemstone, so let us introduce you! This peachy, sunset colored gemstone is a Zircon, the birthstone of December. At 3.45 carats this rock is substantial in the best way. We put this stone in a classic bezel but kept the walls thin to keep the look light-weight. On the side you'll find two princess cuts and a band of sparkling mini-diamonds.
- Made of 14 karat yellow gold
- Set with 3.45 carat peach colored Zircon
- Set with approximately .13 carats of natural white diamonds (clarity: SI1; color: G/H)
- Ring is currently a size 7. Please allow 1-2 weeks for complimentary resizing.
- Made in San Franciso, CA.
- One of a kind