Emery Ring - 3.05 Carat Round Blue Sapphire
At first glance, you may mistake this 3+ carat round brilliant sapphire for a black diamond. But step into the sun and this alluring stone shimmers bright teal and royal blue! Playful triple and single prongs make this style different from all of the others. Baguette and trillion shaped white diamonds contrast against the deep color of the center stone and add brilliance and fire.
- Set with a 3.05 carat round brilliant cut sapphire, ethically sourced via Caleb B. Quashen from Nigeria. This stone is nearly black with teal and royal blue shimmers in the sunlight.
- Approximately .26 carats of natural white diamonds with clarity SI1 or better and color of H or better.
- Half-round band with width of 1.7mm.
- Raised setting so bands or stacking rings will sit flush against it.
- Ring is currently a size 5.75. Please allow 7-10 days for resizing.
Returnable within 7 days.
Made with love in San Francisco.