This perfectly-paired set of pear shaped Montana sapphires were intended to be earrings but we couldn't seem to decide on the right setting for these beauties. Nothing seemed just right until we had the idea for our Juniper ring! Funny enough this ring is one of our favorite cocktail-style rings of the year. We love the idea of wearing this ring on a pointer or middle finger, but let's be honest, these sapphires and diamonds look pretty on any finger.
- Two pear shaped, medium-blue Montana sapphires with a total carat weight of 1.05 carats
- Two princess cut, natural, white diamonds (clarity: SI1; color: G/H) with a carat weight of approximately .10 carats
- Made of 14 karat yellow gold
- Currently a size 6. Please allow 1-2 weeks for complimentary resizing
- Made in San Francisco, CA
- One of a kind