Kennedy Ring - 2.54 Periwinkle-Blue Emerald Step-Cut Sapphire
When a gem is this spectacular, a simple setting can be its perfect match. And that's exactly the case for this 2.54 carat, step-cut sapphire in the most unreal shade of periwinkle blue. Set on a slim, elegant band, the incredible stone in this Kennedy ring is pure magic all on its own.
SPECIFIC STONE DETAILS
- Set with a 2.54 carat, step-cut, rectangular shaped sapphire; heated; ethically sourced via Caleb B. Quashen from Sri Lanka.
- Half-round band with width of 1.7mm
- Raised setting so bands or stacking rings will sit flush against it.
- We love it paired with the Daphne ring
- Made from 14 karat solid gold
- Currently a size 6
- Please allow 7-10 days for complimentary resizing.
- Made in San Francisco