May Ring - 2.09 Carat Salt and Pepper Diamond
Featuring a magnificent 2.09 carat salt and pepper diamond, we cannot take our eyes off this incredible rose-cut stone. Peering into this diamond is like getting a glimpse into a milky galaxy! Accented with two princess-cut diamonds set on an angle, this May ring marries classic design with the one-of-a-kind brilliance of a truly magnificent diamond.
- Set with a 2.09 carat, oval, rose-cut salt and pepper diamond ethically sourced via Misfit Diamonds.
- Set with approximately .16 carats of natural white diamonds with clarity SI1 or better and color of H or better
- Flat band with width of 1.6mm
- Raised setting so bands or stacking rings will sit flush against it. We love it paired with the Arlo and Ari rings.
- Made from 14 karat solid gold.
- Currently a size 6. Please allow 7-10 days for complimentary resizing.
- Made in San Francisco