Rosalind Ring - 2.11 Carat Light Blue Cushion Cut Sapphire
A stone like this cushion-cut sapphire is rare. From the unique shade of light blue-periwinkle to the incredible clarity to the impressive size, this is one of the most eye-catching stones we have come across in a long time. In fact, this particular 2.11 carat, cushion-cut sapphire is referred to as eye clean, which means there are no inclusions that can be seen with the naked eye—it’s crystal clear like tropical waters! To emphasize its natural beauty, the Rosalind features a combination of pear and round accent diamonds which offer incredible sparkle and shine. Expect a number of compliments when wearing this stunning ring.
- Approximately 0.38 carats of natural white diamonds with clarity SI1 or better and color of H or better
- Flat band with a width of 1.7mm
- Made of 14k solid gold
- Raised setting so bands or stacking rings will sit flush against it. We love the Millie or Monae.
- Currently a size 6. Please allow 7-10 days for complimentary resizing.
- Made with love in San Francisco
This ring may be returned or exchanged within 7 days. Ring must be in like-new condition.