Sylvie Ring - 2.11 Yellow Violet Blue Cushion Sapphire
This ready-to-ship version of our Sylvie ring features a magnificent cushion cut sapphire that shines yellow and violet-blue. Known as bi-color, this stone is a chameleon of sorts, showcasing two colors depending on the light and the angle. Accented with tapered baguette and round diamonds, this ring is as radiant as it is unique.
- 2.11 carat unheated sapphire ethically sourced via Caleb B. Quashen from Madagascar
- Approximately 0.19 carats of natural white diamonds with clarity SI1 or better and color of H or better.
- Half-round band with width of 1.6mm
- Un-raised setting beautifully accommodates curved or v-shaped bands and stacking rings. We love it paired with the Willow ring.
- Made from 14k solid yellow gold
- Currently a size 6. Please allow 7-10 days for complimentary resizing.
- Made in San Francisco