The Zina Ring is inspired by the intricate designs of 1930's Art Deco style engagement rings. Elegant and sophisticated, this ring is a piece of art that is ready to be worn for a lifetime. With three different shaped diamonds in five different sizes it's a beacon of brilliance and light!
- Made of 14 karat gold (yellow, rose or palladium white)
- Center diamond: oval, approximately .21cts/5mm x 3mm (Clarity: VS; Color: G/H)
- Accent diamonds: 22 rounds, 6 tapered baguettes
- Total carat weight of approximately .75
- Made in San Francisco, CA
- Please allow 4-5 weeks for your ring to be made for you
- If you would like to customize this ring, please contact me