Laurel Ring - 1.01 Carat Cushion-Cut Lab Diamond
Featuring a 1.01 carat, cushion-cut lab diamond, this stone boasts incredible clarity and color and Excellent grade for symmetry and cut—some of the benefits of lab-created diamonds! Perched between two oval diamonds on a narrow, diamond-accented band, this Laurel ring showcases delicate details with unforgettable sparkle.
- Set with a 1.01 carat, cushion cut, lab-grown diamond (clarity: VVS2; color: H)
- Set with approximately .13 carats of natural white diamonds with clarity SI1 or better and color of H or better
- Half-round band with width of 1.7mm Raised setting so bands or stacking rings will sit flush against it.
- The Millie ring is a perfect companion to make for a stunning stack
- Made of 14 karat yellow gold
- Currently this ring is a size 6. Please allow 7-10 days for complimentary resizing.
- The grading report for this diamond can be viewed here.
- Made in San Francisco, CA