Porter Gulch is hiring!PART TIME MARKETING MANAGER
Part-Time Marketing Manager for Modern Fine Jewelry Brand
10-12 hours per week Must be local to San Francisco/Marin County
WHO WE ARE
We’re the small-but-mighty team behind Porter Gulch. Founded and run by Brooke Miller, a local designer, gem lover, and entrepreneur, we create fine jewelry with an emphasis on one-of-a-kind gemstones—from engagement rings and wedding bands to earrings and necklaces. We work with clients all over the world but proudly create our designs right here in San Francisco. And, now, our brand is entering a new stage of growth and we’re looking for a dynamic and experienced marketing manager to take the reins!
WHO YOU ARE
You’re a marketing master who has a keen knowledge of both marketing strategy and execution—and a love for fine jewelry!
You are ready to wear many hats and take the lead on:
- Planning a marketing calendar
- Email marketing
- Running ad campaigns
- Planning photo shoots
- Content planning and creation for social media platforms
You’re a skilled copywriter.
- We’re currently looking for someone who is available part -time, about 10-12 hours a week with an opportunity to take on more hours as our partnership grows
- Must be in the Bay Area and available to meet at least once a week in our San Francisco or Marin offices
- Compensation is dependent on experience
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send a brief note and resume to email@example.com. Chat soon!