Porter Gulch is hiring!
We are seeking a self-starter interested in the jewelry business to be our part-time Client Services Associate. In this role you will work directly with the founder & designer. This is a great opportunity to gain jewelry industry knowledge and help run a small business!
- Contract, part-time role: 10-15 hours/week
- Must live in or near San Francisco & Marin and have access to reliable transportation
- Some parts of the role can be done remotely
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with gemstone purchasing and selection for custom orders
- Support client communication, including responding to new custom project inquiries and communicating timelines and statuses
- Help with production operations, including acting as a liaison with our retail partners (keeping track of inventory and dropping off pieces to retailers).
- Assist clients with semi-custom projects
- Plus much, much more!
- Love of jewelry and gemstones!
- Are a go-getter that has a desire to help a small business grow
- Are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to prioritize tasks
- Have experience with Shopify (appreciated but not required)
- Are a self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Have strong communication and writing skills
- Are detail oriented and outstanding at follow-up
- Are able to wear many hats and happy to take on new tasks
- Experience in the fine jewelry industry is a plus but not required
If you are interested please send your resume and a cover letter letting us know why you would be good at the job to email@example.com.