Jacey Ring - 2.55 Carat Blue-Teal Hexagon Sapphire
\It's sapphires like this one that remind us how magical it is that gemstones are naturally made by our planet. This 2.55 carat unheated sapphire has a deep blue color with incredible depth and shine. Paired with a unique hexagon cut, this sapphire is a standout. Simply adorned with baguette diamonds on either side, this Jacey ring puts the focus on the incredible center stone.
- Set with a 2.55 carat, blue-teal, hexagon shaped, unheated sapphire, ethically sourced from Madagascar
- Set with approximately 0.26 carats of natural diamonds (clarity SI1+; color: H+)
- Band of ring is half-round in shape and 1.6mm wide. A raised setting allows bands to sit flush next to it.
- Made of 14kt yellow gold
- Currently a size 6. Please allow 7-10 days for complimentary resizing.
- One-of-a-kind and ready-to-ship.
- Made in San Francisco