*SOLD. Please contact us to make something similar.*
We've named our newest ring Ashia which means "life and hope." With the purchase of this ring, $120 will be donated to Global Giving's Coronavirus Relief Fund. See more about this donation below.
This solitaire is made of 14 karat yellow gold and set with a 1.30 carat green tourmaline that is a refreshing pacific green color. On the band six small ethically sourced white diamonds rest in tiny prongs adding a touch of brilliant sparkle. The ring is currently a size 6 and can be resized.
- Made of 14 karat yellow gold
- Set with 1.30 natural pacific-green colored tourmaline (8.14mm x 5.89mm)
- Set with 6 ethically sourced 1mm natural white diamonds
- Lifted, so other bands/rings will sit flush
- Currently size 6, but can be resized
More about the donation:
This donation will support "immediate and long-term relief and recovery in vulnerable communities during one of the most challenging time we have collectively faced." Specifically, donations are being used to:
- Send doctors, nurses, and other front line responders to the communities in need
- Get masks, ventilators, and other life saving medical supplies to hospitals and clinics
- Deliver essential items to struggling families and older individuals in quarantined cities and refugee camps
- Feed children that rely on school meals as their only source of nutrition
Additionally you are supporting a line of small businesses and artists in San Francisco (not just Porter Gulch, but our casters, stones setters, etc.)