Desi Ring - 2.03 carat color-change sapphire
Most people know that sapphires come in a variety of colors but a lesser known fact is that sapphires can actually change color. Color-changing sapphires, such as this beautiful 2.03 carat stone, are exceptionally rare. These sapphires exhibit different colors depending on lighting. In daylight this gem sparkles a deep blue, but in incandescent lighting it turns a stunning purple!
We've accented this one-of-a-kind sapphire with marquise and round shaped diamonds for some extra sparkle!
- Made of 14 karat yellow gold
- Set with a color-changing, 2.03 carat, unheated, brilliant oval sapphire ethically sourced via Caleb B. Quashen from Madagascar.
- Set with approximately .13 carat of natural white accent diamonds
- Setting is raised so that bands will sit flush
- Currently a size 6. Please allow 7-10 days for complimentary resizing
- Ready to ship!