This may be the most unique sapphire that passes through our hands this year. Our latest design, the Sydney ring, is set with a custom cut sapphire weighing in at 1.68 carats. But what stands out about this stone is not the size or the fancy cut, it's the color. In perfect symmetry, this sapphire ranges from green at the top and bottom to a golden yellow as we get closer to the center to a light blue in the middle. Having this range of color within one stone is incredible. Having the color mirror itself in the stone is a miracle! Hands down, you won't see a sapphire just like this one again.
We've added a rose cut and a brilliant cut diamond to each side of this sapphire. This ring is made from a warm 14 karat yellow gold that compliments the many colors of this sapphire beautifully.
- Made of 14 karat yellow gold
- Set with a custom, fancy cut, 1.68 carat parti sapphire sourced from Madagascar
- Set with approximately .14 carats of rose cut and brilliant cut round diamonds
- Sapphire is lifted so a band will sit flush
- Please allow 1-2 weeks for complimentary resizing
- Made in San Francisco, CA
- ONE OF A KIND