Athena Ring - 2.38 Carat Salt and Pepper Rose Cut Diamond
When we sourced this 2.38 carat, gray diamond we knew it’d mesmerize in the Athena setting. Surrounded by a halo of baguette and round diamonds and set in yellow gold, this setting showcases the center stone’s beautiful rose cut, subtle intricacies, and moody color.
- 2.38 carat unheated, rose cut gray diamond (also known as a salt and pepper diamond)
- Approximately 0.21 carats of natural white diamonds with clarity SI1 or better and color of H or better
- Half-round band with width of 1.6mm
- Raised setting so bands or stacking rings will sit flush against it. We love it paired with the Willow ring.
- Made from 14k solid yellow gold
- Currently a size 6. Please allow 7-10 days for complimentary resizing.
- Made in San Francisco