Athena ring - 2.54 Carat Bi-color Light Blue Oval Sapphire
Our classic, best-selling Athena style ring is back and better than ever with a beautiful and breathtaking 2.54 carat light blue, brilliant cut oval sapphire. This special blue sapphire emits rays of golden yellow sparkle in sunlight making it a bi-color stone. Elegance, romance and timelessness is the theme of this beauty. This is the ideal ring for a lover of immense sparkle and vintage charm.
- Set with a 2.54 carat oval light blue sapphire; heated; ethically sourced from Madagascar. This sapphire has been graded by an independent agency and comes with a gemstone identification card.
- Set with approximately .17 carats of natural white diamonds with clarity SI1 or better and color of H or better
- Half-round band with width of 1.6mm
- Raised setting so bands or stacking rings will sit flush against it.
- We love it paired with the Willow band.
- Made from 14 karat solid gold
- Currently a size 6. Please allow 7-10 days for complimentary resizing, if needed.
- Made in San Francisco