Customizable Athena Setting
*Center stone sold separately.*
About the Athena: The Athena setting features a delicate halo of baguette and round diamonds.
Center stone shapes: This setting works best with an oval stone, but can also accommodate round, square, marquise, pear, rectangular and cushion cut stones.
STEPS TO CREATE YOUR ATHENA RING
- Add this setting to your cart. Choose your metal selection and ring size from the drop-down menus.
- Select your gemstone from our loose gemstones page and add to cart.
- Checkout! We’ll build your Athena ring just for you in 4-5 weeks. For a breakdown of the process, read our Crafting Your Dream Ring: A Seamless Journey with Porter Gulch blog post.
Have a question or need help? Set up a complimentary Virtual Consultation and we'll be glad to help.
- The total carat weight of diamonds depends on the size of your center stone (bigger stones will require more diamonds in the halo). On average our Athena settings are set with approximately .17 carats of natural white diamonds with clarity SI1+ and color of H+.
- Half-round band with width of 1.6mm
- Raised setting so bands or stacking rings will sit flush against it.
- Shipped to you in 4-6 weeks.
- Our custom designs and settings are non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
- Made with love in San Francisco.