Clio Ring - 1.16 Carat Modern Old Mine Cut Diamond
The Clio ring is a modern take on a classic design. Featuring a 1.16 carat, antique-style diamond that was cut to resemble old mine cut diamonds, the center stone has an undoubtedly vintage aesthetic. Accented by two small diamonds on the band, this three-stone ring is timeless—a perfect style for the one who cherishes the charm of decades past and the beauty of enduring design.
- 1.16 carat antique style diamond with a clarity of VS2 and color of K/L
- Approximately 0.21 carats of natural white diamonds with clarity SI1 or better and color of H or better
- Half-round band with width of 1.8mm.
- Made of 14 karat yellow gold
- Raised setting so bands or stacking rings will sit flush against it. We love the Millie or Monae.
- Currently a size 6. Please allow 7-10 days for complimentary resizing.
- Made in San Francisco
- This ring has been appraised by an independent third party. See last image for certificate details.
Complimentary resizing is included. Please allow 7-10 days for resizing.
Made with love in San Francisco.