Josie Ring - 1.18 carat teal hexagon shaped sapphire
A 1.18 carat, bright and sparkly sapphire makes this ring POP with its brilliant teal color and attractive silhouette. This sapphire tapers effortlessly into the bright white baguette diamonds and princess cut accent diamonds which add contrast and sparkle. We love that this ring feels like a modern take on a vintage style. The lovely color and unique shape of this sapphire makes it ideal for an engagement ring or other future heirloom.
- Approximately .26 carats of natural white diamonds with clarity SI1 or better and color of H or better.
- Flat band with width of 1.7mm.
- Raised setting so bands or stacking rings will sit flush against it.
- Features a 1.18 carat teal, hexagon shaped, unheated sapphire, ethically sourced via Caleb B. Quashen from Madagascar
- Made of 14 karat yellow gold
- Ring is currently a size 6. Please allow 7-10 days for complimentary resizing.
- Made in San Francisco
Ready to ship. Please allow 7-10 days for the ring to be resized, if needed.
This ring may be exchanged or returned within 7 days. Ring must be in like-new condition.
Made with love in San Francisco.