Laurel Ring - 1.56 carat round sapphire
Wake up with your very own sunrise on your finger! This extremely unique colored sapphire can be described as light apricot, candlelight or even a peach sunrise! Whatever you would like to call it, this sapphire is absolutely something special and was ethically sourced from Madagascar. It's perched between two ultra-sparkly oval white diamonds and a narrow band of small diamonds. Double prongs add a vintage feel and warm yellow gold only further compliments the warmth of the sapphire. This modern classic will certainly age well over the years!
- Made of 14 karat yellow gold
- Set with a 1.56 carat brilliant round sapphire (eye-clean, routine heat treatment, sourced from Madagascar)
- Set with approximately .13 carats of natural accent diamonds (VS/SI1 clarity; H color)
- Currently this ring is a size 6. Please allow 7-10 days for complimentary resizing.
- Made in San Francisco, CA
- FINAL SALE. No returns or exchanges on sale items.