Laurel Ring - 2.02 carat green-teal oval Sapphire
The sapphire set in our new Laurel ring is the kind we search high and low to find: vibrant color, excellent clarity, balanced shape and at 2 carats it also has the perfect size. This stone is unheated (meaning no treatments have altered its color) and was ethically sourced from Madagascar. It's perched between two ultra-sparkly oval white diamonds and a narrow band of small diamonds. Double prongs add a vintage feel and 14 karat yellow gold adds warmth. This ring will be one that you'll adore a lifetime.
- Set with a 2.02 carat oval, green-teal sapphire (eye-clean and unheated); ethically sourced from Madagascar.
- Set with approximately .13 carats of natural accent diamonds (VS/SI1 clarity; H color)
- Half-round band with width of 1.7mm
- Made of 14 karat yellow gold
- Currently this ring is a size 6. Please allow 7-10 days for complimentary resizing.
- Pairs beautifully with our Amelia ring for a classic look or with our Kendall ring for a substantial stack.
- Made in San Francisco
- One of a kind