Rosalind Ring - 2.02 Carat Cushion Lab Diamond
Our newest Rosalind ring features a 2.02 carat elongated cushion cut lab diamond that sparkles bright-white. Accented with a trio of pear and round diamonds on either side, this Rosalind ring elegantly evokes the enchanting aesthetics of 1920s engagement rings, capturing their enduring allure and intricate detailing. This diamond ring checks all the boxes: sparkle-forward, bold-yet-classic design, and everlasting charm.
- Set with a 2.02 carat, elongated cushion cut lab diamond; G color; VS1 clarity. This diamond has been graded by an independent third-party. The report will be included with purchase.
- Approximately .38 carats of lab-grown white diamonds with clarity VS+ and color of G+
- Flat band with width of 1.7mm
- Raised setting so bands or stacking rings will sit flush against it.
- We love it paired with the Willow ring.
- Made from 14 karat solid gold
- Currently a size 6. Please allow 7-10 days for complimentary resizing, if needed
- Made in San Francisco