Rosalind Ring - 2.07 Carat Pink Pear Sapphire
Featuring a 2.07 carat pear-shaped sapphire in an incredible opalescent pink color, this stone has it all: interesting color, robust size, and a beautiful cut. Accented with a trio of pear and round diamonds on either side, this Rosalind ring recalls the charming details of 1920s engagement rings.
- Set with a 2.07 carat, silky rose-pink, pear shaped sapphire. This stone has been heated and was ethically sourced from Madagascar.
- Approximately .38 carats of natural white diamonds with clarity SI1 or better and color of H or better
- Flat band with width of 1.7mm
- Raised setting so bands or stacking rings will sit flush against it.
- We love it paired with the Willow ring.
- Made from 14 karat solid gold
- Currently a size 6. Please allow 7-10 days for complimentary resizing.
- Made in San Francisco