Rosalind Ring - 2.51 Carat Light Minty Green Oval Sapphire
It's gemstones like this one that become instant heirlooms. This 2.51 carat sapphire is quite unique because of its light, minty-green color—showcasing the lighter range of green sapphires. Accented with a trio of pear and round diamonds on either side, this Rosalind ring recalls the charming details of 1920s engagement rings.
- Set with a 2.51 carat, minty green, oval, unheated sapphire, ethically sourced from Madagascar
- Set with approximately .38 carats of natural white diamonds (clarity: SI1+; color: H+)
- Flat band with width of 1.7mm
- Raised setting so bands or stacking rings will sit flush against it.
- We love it paired with Angelina ring.
- Made from 14 karat solid gold
- Currently a size 6. Please allow 7-10 days for complimentary resizing.
- Made in San Francisco
- One of a kind!