Rosalind Ring - 2.54 Carat Green Octagon Sapphire
When we saw this 2.54 carat step-cut sapphire, we knew there was something uniquely special about it. And it all comes back to the incredible color: the deep green color gives off mesmerizing hints of deep teal and forrest green. Accented with a trio of pear and round diamonds on either side, this Rosalind ring recalls the charming details of 1920s engagement rings.
- Set with a 2.54 carat octagon shaped step-cut sapphire; unheated; ethically sourced from Madagascar via Caleb B. Quashen. This stone has one small light colored inclusion towards the side of the stone. It's not easily detected with the naked eye and does not take away from the incredible beauty of the stone.
- Set with approximately .38 carats of natural white diamonds with clarity SI1 or better and color of H or better.
- Flat band with width of 1.7mm.
- Raised setting so bands or stacking rings will sit flush against it.
- Ring is currently a size 6. Please allow 7-10 days for complimentary resizing.
- Made in San Francisco