Sylvie Ring - 1.55 carat lab-grown cushion cut diamond
The Sylvie ring is a perfect blend of vintage charm and modern elegance. Crafted in 14 karat yellow gold, it features an elongated cushion cut lab-grown diamond weighing 1.55 carats. Tapered diamond baguettes and petite round brilliant diamonds adorn the band, creating a stunning display of brilliance and sparkle. Double-prongs on the center diamond add a touch of vintage allure to this contemporary design.
- Set with a 1.55 carat, lab-grown cushion-cut diamond with a clarity grade of VS1 and a color grade of E. A third party diamond report from the International Gemological Institute is included.
- Set with approximately .19 carats of natural white diamonds with clarity SI1 or better and color of H or better.
- Half-round band with width of 1.6mm
- Raised setting so a band will sit flush. We love it paired with the Willow ring.
- Made from 14 karat solid yellow gold
- Currently a size 6. Please allow 7-10 days for complimentary resizing.
- Made in San Francisco